Are Luxy Hair extensions single drawn and what does that mean?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, Luxy Hair extensions are made from single drawn human hair. This is one of the most natural-looking types of extensions as it mimics your natural hair the best. Single drawn hair has a standard hair ratio where the hair contains a combination of varied hair lengths and does not undergo an additional sorting process to pick out shorter hairs. The hair is thick at the top and tapers off at the bottom, similar to how natural hair grows.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?