What is the Heat Protectant Primer and what are its benefits?false
The Heat Protectant Primer is a lightweight styling microemulsion spray that reduces drying time while protecting your hair from thermal-styling damage and color fade. It provides a light hold throughout the day, leaving the hair manageable, soft, and with less frizz. It’s specially formulated for hair extensions and is safe for color-treated hair. Suitable for straight and curly styles.
- Made in the United States
- Net Weight: 8.1 fl oz / 240 ml
- Scent: Moroccan Argan
- Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate (Thermal Protection): Provides protection against thermal damage up to 450°F. Has a beneficial effect in wet manageability. Enhanced manageability and superior conditioning.
- Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12 (Multifaceted Microemulsion): Increases color retention for both temporary and permanent hair dyes. Enhances color luminosity. Penetrates the hair cuticle to offer deep conditioning.
- Polyquaternium-72 (Curl Control): Provides hold without stiffness or dullness. Puts the “spring factor” into curls. Proven to hold high-energy, frizz-free curls longer.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?