What do I do if the suction on the Deluxe Styler is not sticking?Luxy Hair Accessories
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting your Luxy Hair Deluxe Styler to stick. Below are a few common reasons as to why this could be happening.
- It was applied onto a surface that has texture and is not smooth (always be sure to apply it to a flat surface)
- Your surface wasn’t properly cleaned (always be sure to quickly clean it down with rubbing alcohol and let it completely dry)
- A pocket of air was trapped when suctioning it to the surface (which will easily loosen the suction)
If your surface is smooth and flat and has been properly cleaned and you are still having trouble, please try spraying a bit of water on the surface so that the suction cup will latch on better. If that doesn’t help, please email our Luxy Hair Support team at [email protected]. We are always here and happy to help!
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?