Should I match the ponytail color to my natural hair shade? Can I wear a different color ponytail?false
We recommend matching your Ponytail Extension to the mid-ends of your hair (the hair color that will be visible right above the start of the ponytail). For help choosing your perfect match, check out our help page here.
You can definitely wear a different color ponytail from your natural hair. It will all come down to your personal preference - we recommend having fun with it! Your Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension will come with a tester swatch so that you can test it out prior to committing to the Ponytail Extension.
You won’t need to pre-lighten your natural hair to wear our Balayage or Highlights shades. They are a great way to experiment with color, without the full-time commitment or damage to your natural hair.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?