Should I match the ponytail color to my natural hair shade? Can I wear a different color ponytail?false
We recommend matching your Ponytail Extension to the mid-ends of your hair (the hair color that will be visible right above the start of the ponytail). For help choosing your perfect match, check out our help page here.
You can definitely wear a different color ponytail from your natural hair. It will all come down to your personal preference - we recommend having fun with it! Your Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension will come with a tester swatch so that you can test it out prior to committing to the Ponytail Extension.
You won’t need to pre-lighten your natural hair to wear our Balayage or Highlights shades. They are a great way to experiment with color, without the full-time commitment or damage to your natural hair.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?