My tracking information says that my order was delivered to agent. What do I do?Shipping and Delivery
This means that the courier was unable to deliver your package directly to the shipping address provided at check-out, but was able to hand off the package to another agent (unrelated to the courier) for the final delivery. For example, this could happen if you are sending the package to a university. The courier will deliver to the central mailroom of the university, and the university-internal mail staff will distribute the mail to the appropriate buildings/departments. Please contact your mailroom coordinator or concierge for next steps.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?