Heat Protectant Primer Ingredients & Instructionsfalse
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-72, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance (Parfum)
*Certified OrganicInstructions: Spray liberally throughout damp hair before heat styling as desired.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?