Balancing Purple Shampoo Ingredients & Instructionsfalse
Ingredients: Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil , Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Basic Red 76, Basic Blue 99, Sodium Chloride.
*Certified OrganicInstructions: Apply a quarter-size amount to wet hair. Rinse thoroughly after 3-5 minutes. Follow with the Luxy Hair High-Gloss Smoothing Conditioner. For a step-by-step guide to toning your Luxy Hair Extensions, click here.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?