Must-Have Hair Tools
Need help choosing? Give us a shout firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I exchange or return my Accessory?
Our hair accessories (ties/scrunchies, clips & headbands), Compact Mirror, Hair Extensions Application Kit, Extensions Carrier, Loop Hair Extensions Brush & Deluxe Hair Extensions Styler are final sale. Thank you for your understanding.
As long as the Luxy Hair Signature Curler, heat protectant glove & heat resistant mat haven't been used, you can start a return here within 60 days of purchase.
What is a Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier?
The Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier is a carefully crafted storage case made from sustainable materials. We created this carrier with you in mind to help safely store your hair extensions and prolong its lifespan, ease when styling, and convenience while traveling. Inside the Extensions Carrier, you will find a care label tag with cleaning instructions.
What is the Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier and Hanger made of?
Our Hanger is made of 100% bamboo, which is a much more sustainable resource than wood, and it’s just as strong. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on Earth, and is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers which does not cause harm to the environment.
Can I travel with my Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier?
Absolutely. Our Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier was designed with travelling in mind. Once your hair extensions are secured on the hanger and neatly tucked into the Carrier, simply fold the Hanger, roll and button the Carrier up, and store it into your luggage.
What are the benefits to storing my hair extensions in a Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier?
Storing your hair extensions in our Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier has many benefits.
- It helps to prevent any tangles or kinks that may develop in the hair if it’s been wrapped up and stored a certain way. Since your hair extensions will be hanging in their natural form — it helps maintain its shape longer, which is great if you’ve styled the extensions and want to maintain the look for as long as possible.
- If you’ve washed your hair extensions, you may hang them to dry using the Hanger provided.
- Styling the extensions is much more efficient when they are secured on a hanger. You can then curl, straighten, and braid them with ease.
- It’s now incredibly easy to travel with your hair extensions stored in our Carrier. Simply fold the hanger, roll up the carrier, button it up, and tuck it into your luggage — it’s quick and hassle-free!
How do I store my hair extensions in a Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier?
To store your hair extensions, fold down the hook to open up the hanger, place your extensions onto the hanger with the hanger bar below the wefts, and lift the hook to close the hanger. Your hair extensions should feel secured once the hanger is closed. Then, simply unzip the Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier, slide it into the Carrier and move the hanger through the opening at the top. Once your hair extensions are neatly situated in, you may zip up the case and hang it in your closet for future use. Or, if you’re travelling, you can fold the hanger, roll the carrier up, button up the carrier, and tuck it into your luggage without it unravelling. Travelling with hair extensions just became so much more easier!
Will the Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier protect my hair extensions?
Rest-assured, your hair extensions will be well protected in our Luxy Hair Extensions Carrier. The main purpose for us developing this Carrier is to allow your hair extensions the freedom to be stored in its natural form, which will prolong its lifespan, as opposed to having your set being squished in a box or coiled too tightly up.
What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
The Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips are rectangular clips that you can easily slide into your hair to accessorize your hairstyle or to keep your hair in place.
What color do they come in?
Each set of clips comes in the color Cookies & Cream Tortoise. Kindly note, the pattern on each clip may vary slightly.
What comes with each set of Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
Each set includes two hair clips. They come packed in a 100% Organic Cotton Pouch that you can use as a dust bag to store them away.
How do I use them?
They can be used the same way you would with a bobby pin. All you need to do is lift the top part of the hair clip and slide it into a small section of your hair to secure. If any of your hair strands are not secured within the clip, you can gently hold the clip and brush downwards through the section of hair with a comb or brush to clean up the appearance.
We recommend sliding the clip straight up towards the top of your head or at a slight angle toward the back of your head. We don't recommend inserting it completely downwards because your hair will fall out of the clip. If you wanted to accessorize a larger section of hair, you can use two clips to secure this section down or use a small twist tie to secure the section of hair and then slide one single clip in.
Can they be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
Yes, they can be used for thin, medium and thick hair types. They can also be used alongside or on your Luxy Hair extensions.
What material are the clips made of?
They are made of 50% Iron / 50% Acetate, and are hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lead-free!
What are their dimensions?Each clip is 6 cm x 1 cm.
Are there any special care instructions?
Yes, please find them below.
- Avoid direct contact with water, hair spray, perfume, and other liquids that contain chemical components as they can cause erosion on the metal.
- After wearing, place them back into the dust bag provided to avoid oxidization of the metal.
What hairstyles can I create?
When it comes to hair clips, placement is everything. We recommend inserting your clip in a manner that can help highlight your eyes or cheekbones, such as just above the ear with a low side-part. Don’t be afraid to use more than one clip and align them to secure more hair, instead of trying to close a bunch of hair into just one clip. There are several ways to incorporate the hair clips into your hairstyle. Here are a few ways:
- Part your hair down the middle or off to the side. Place a clip above your ear for a simple and subtle option. For more of a statement look, place two clips on one side instead.
- Part your hair down the middle and place a clip on each side a bit higher up (above your eyebrow).
- Add a twist or a braid to your hair and use a clip to pin it back.
- Keep long bangs and layers out of your face by using a clip or two to pin them back.