What is PayBright?Payment Plans
What is PayBright?
PayBright is a financing option for our Canadian customers. PayBright allows you to break down the cost of your purchase into a series of four affordable bi-weekly installments.
Do I have to live in Canada to use PayBright?
Yes, PayBright is currently only offered to our Canadian customers. If you live in the United States, please checkout with Klarna.
How old do I have to be to use PayBright?
PayBright will currently only accept applicants who are 18+.
Does PayBright charge interest on their payment plan?
No, PayBright does not charge any interest if you opt for them as a payment option at checkout. It's completely interest-free!
Can I pay off my balance early?
Yes, you are able to repay in full or in part at any time, with no penalty. To make an extra payment, you can log into your online account.
I want to select PayBright - what does APR mean?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. This does not apply to the payment option we have selected with PayBright. There are no hidden fees or interest. What you see at checkout is exactly what you
How do I checkout with PayBright?
PayBright is available during the payment process after you input your contact information, shipping address and select your shipping method. You will then be re-directed to complete your payment directly on PayBright's website.
Does PayBright check my credit?
Yes. When you apply, PayBright will conduct an instant credit check with a credit bureau in order to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for a payment plan. There is no impact on your credit score.
Can I prepay my outstanding balance with PayBright?
Yes! PayBright payment plans are repayable in full or in part at any time, with no penalty. To make an extra payment, you can log in to your online account.
How do I access my PayBright account?
You can log in to the PayBright customer portal here. Your login details are in the confirmation email PayBright sent you when you first completed your transaction. If you can’t find your login details, please contact them.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?