What does it mean when my package says it was handed over to the local carrier?Shipping and Delivery
In some cases, a shipping service may be used where the carrier delivering the package to you is not the initial carrier that was used to ship your package out. This is typically the case with international orders as the package gets handed over to the country’s local carrier for final mile delivery.
With UPS: If your tracking shows that the package was handed over to the local carrier, please copy and paste your tracking number into the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. If that tracking does not work, please scroll down to the bottom of the page on your UPS tracking link and see if there’s a longer number listed. Copy and paste that into the USPS website.
With UPS: If your tracking shows that the package was handed over to the local carrier, this means the package has been handed over from UPS to your country’s local carrier service. UPS Mail Innovations is a service that will continue to track your package even when it’s handed over to another carrier. No new tracking number, however, will be provided and your local carrier will not recognize the UPS number given. The package is still in transit and will still be delivered to you.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?