How do I choose the right color of Clip-in Bangs?Clip-In Bangs
The Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clip-In Bangs come in 7 gorgeous shades: Off Black, Mocha Brown, Dark Brown, Chocolate Brown, Chestnut Brown, Dirty Blonde and Ash Blonde. For help choosing your perfect match, please read below or check out our Luxy Hair Color Guide.
- Is a natural black color
- Has warm, brown undertones
- Best if your hair usually looks black but sometimes dark brown in sunlight
- Our darkest shade of brown
- A very dark brown
- Has warm, red undertones
- Is a noticeable brown color, unlike Off Black
- A mid-tone brown
- Has warm red undertones
- Slightly darker than Chocolate Brown
- A medium brown shade
- Is full of warm red undertones
- Slightly lighter than Dark Brown
- A golden brown shade
- A warm brown with golden and subtle red undertones
- A natural medium blonde shade
- Warm red and golden undertones
- Blends with most natural golden blonde shades
- A light blonde shade
- Has a mixture of neutral and golden blonde undertones
- Not a platinum blonde color
Want a second opinion on choosing your Luxy Balayage shade?
We're here to help! Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see your hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added - similar to the photo below.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?