How do I apply the Clip-in Bangs?Clip-In Bangs
STEP 1: TRIM YOUR CLIP-IN BANGS
Luxy Hair Clip-In Bangs are designed to be trimmed to your face shape and desired style. We recommend making a quick appointment with your hairstylist to ensure a perfect cut. Please have your hairstylist trim your bangs clipped in.
TIP: Have your hairstylist wash and blow-dry your Clip-In Bangs before they’re cut so they are softer and easier to style.
STEP 2: PREP FOR APPLICATION
Gently brush through your Clip-In Bangs using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush, or a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush. Part your hair down the middle and tuck it behind your ears.
STEP 3: SECURE YOUR CLIP-IN BANGS
Slide the 2 larger clips into your front hairline and secure them in place. Pull back the hair at the center of your middle part under the “v” section of your Clip-In Bangs. Then, fasten the 2 smaller clips at the center of your head.
STEP 4: BLEND YOUR CLIP-IN BANGS
Brush the hair you pulled back previously over the “v” section of your Clip-In Bangs for a seamless blend. Shake your head to confirm it feels secure.
STEP 5: STYLE FOR BANGIN’ RESULTS
Go all the way! Style with your full head set of Luxy Hair extensions for extra length and volume. Whether you opt for a sleek, straight look or tousled waves, bangs look bangin’ with any ‘do.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?
- What is the Luxy Hair Padded Pearl Headband?
- What are the Limited Edition Luxy Hair Clips?
- Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?
- Will the Deluxe Styler damage my Luxies in any way?
- Are there any care instructions for the Deluxe Styler?