Can I use the Clip-In Bangs for updos?Clip-In Bangs
The Luxy Hair Clip-in Bangs were designed for the most natural-looking blend for most hair types. Due to its construction, a small section of hair is needed to be brushed over the top 'V' portion of the bangs to ensure a seamless blend. You can, however, use your Clip-In Bangs with a high ponytail or bun. All you will need to do is tuck the small ‘V’ under the ponytail or bun.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?